It's oficially that time of year again, and let me tell ya, I'm pumped! Seriously, it finally feels like fall. Of course I plan on welcoming the season by baking a pumpkin pie and watching Hocus Pocus. Is there anything better than that? I think not.
Now, if you're like me, one of your favorite fall pastimes is of course shopping. Fall fashion is part of what makes this season perfect. This year I'm loving neutrals and all things gold. I mean, how cute are these??
Let's get to business now. If you spend any time in the blogosophere, I'm sure you've come across bucket lists for fall. I had to get in on the action.
- Bake every pumpkin recipe I come across
- Make Mila her first Halloween costume and take her trick-or-treating
- Decorate the house....more than it already is.
- Bake a cherpumple cake.
- Cook a turkey (I'm sure it will be "good" since I can't seem to cook a chicken).
- Carve Pumpkins.
- Go shopping on Black Friday.
So excited to get this started. Tell me, what are you most excited about for fall?