Strawberry pretzel salad. Does it get better than this? No, I don't think it does! If you've never made this, DO IT NOW. I promise you will not be disappointed!
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED
2 cups crushed pretzels
3/4 cup melted butter
3 tablespoons white sugar
1 (8 ounce) package softened cream cheese
1 cup white sugar
1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping
2 (3 ounce) packages strawberry gelatin
2 cups boiling water
2 (10 ounce) packages frozen strawberries
HERE'S WHAT YOU DO
- Pre-heat the oven to 400
- Mix the pretzels, butter and 3 tablespoons of sugar. Press this mixture into a 9 by 13-inch pan. Bake for 7 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cream cheese, cup of sugar and the whipped topping together.
- Spread the mix onto the cooled crust. Don't worry if it seems messy, it will turn out great!
- Pour the jell-o into the boiling water. Make sure it's completely dissolved.
- Stir in the frozen strawberries. Let them set for a minute.
- When the mixture slightly thickens, pour over the cream cheese.
- Refrigerate until the dish sets.
Linking up with